Sunday, July 1, 2007

Mark

Daddy... is this what heaven is like??


My sweet darling Mark.

Mark is one of my best friends. He is having some problems right now... mostly with his family.

A couple weeks ago Mark's dad was in a car crash. Both his arms and legs are broken... broken ribs... practically in a full body cast. To make matters worse he is confined to a hospital bed in Sacramento... nowhere near where Mark and his family live.

This is he and I last halloween. What is a witch without her
naughty flying monkey?? Let me tell you, by the end of the
night... I think I had a little monkey crush!!


So I just want to put this post up so that any of you that actually read my blog can send some good vibes his way. His family is being pulled in every direction and he is just barely hanging on.

I love this kid... a lot... and it hurts to see him going through what he is going through.

So send him some love.

Tell me that face is not one of the most beautiful faces
on Earth!! Don't you just want to pinch his cheeks!!!

No comments: