Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lazy Bear part 2


Friday: Woke up at noon. God I do so love my sleep. Too late to have breakfast with my neighbors, but they make sure and let me know what time lunch is. So I wander on down to the dock and have my morning Mt. Dew while watching the trees and the bears swimming in the river. I walk around the camp (mind you, there were over 500 people camping on what essentially is the size of Duboce Park) meeting new people smiling at all the cute boys. It was so much fun. I went to the office to check in, but the guy couldn't find my reservation. I was like, crap, but I already set up my tent! He looked around a little more, but a line started forming behind me. So, he told me to come back the next day and he would look for my reservation. So I said I would and left to do some more wandering.


I considered going to all the pool parties that day, but decided against it. Instead I took my fantastic car and drove all the way to the top of Armstrong woods. It is an amazing view. Nothing compared to Mt. Diablo in Walnut Creek (second largest panoramic view in the world after Mt. Fuji), but still an amazing sight. Nothing but verdant green rolling hills covered with every kind of tree you can imagine. And the drive up is just so beautiful.


After the drive in that sweltering heat, I went back to the campground and ran right into the river. Had a great swim and chatted with the guys on the dock than went and showered and dressed. At the triple r there was an Underbear party (where people are invited to walk around in nothing but their underwear). It was so much fun... and yeah, there were a lot of guys that should have been wearing nothing but underwear. I ran into Yann and David from the Gay Mens Chorus and hung out with them. When I first walked in I literally ran directly into the Bare Chest Calendar men who were there promoting their 2007 calendar.


Well the one I ran into was named Jon and Jesus, he was soooooo hot! I backed up and said "oh excuse me", and this big grin flashed over his face and that was really it for me. He invited me to hang out with him and the other Bare Chest guys and we all had a blast. I walked around while they were hawking their wares and flirted shamelessly. I actually grew a set of balls just for the weekend. I did myself proud and actually spoke to most of the guys I was attracted to this weekend. Jon being one of them.


So we all left the Underbear party and went to club Fab where the Bare Chest guys were supposed to be go-go dancing. I danced and laughed and had a great time. I went out front for a smoke and as I was walking out the door this painfully hot latin muscle guy was walking in. He stopped right in front of me and got this animal look on his face as he smiled and growled at me. I smiled at him and he asked where I was going. "Out to smoke" I said. "I'm gonna come with you then" was his response. HELL YEAH!!!! Yeah, he was that hot. I went back into the club with him and made out with him... and did something naughty!!!! He and I hung out off and on all weekend!!!

No comments: