Friday, August 10, 2007

Lazy Bear part 3


Saturday: I woke up Saturday, as usual, too late for breakfast. As I was walking down the main strip I heard someone call out my name... it was Jason (Derek Hanson), Michael Brandon and his boyfriend Marco and this lesbian they just met named Shannon. So I sat and ate with them. Shannon was actually in Santa Rosa for business and she had just decided to drive up to the river for some R&R. Little did she know. She actually hung out with them for most of the weekend! So the five of us strolled on over to the pool parties.


Jason and I tooled around flirting all day with everyone. We went to all four pool parties, Jason ran through the sprinklers playing red rover. Then we walked around the town and went to all the bars and then watched the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence do their very own special Bingo. I went back to camp to rest before the big party night. My neighbors made this amazing barb-q chicken sandwich that was so divine they made me another one to take home. Then I just kinda relaxed, sat on the dock, and took a nap.


That night Jason and I were all over the place. We went everywhere, including dinner with Micheal, Marco and Shannon. Micheal is such a sweetheart I totally get him as a kindred spirit. Then were were off to the pub crawl. In case you didn't know, Guernville has about seven different gay bars. Yeah... it is a total gay resort town! So Jason and I were literally in every bar for a while, we went to the bonfire for a while. We ended up at the Rainbow Cattle Company at the end of the night and met these guys from LA. They had come up to have a weekend in the country without knowing that it was Lazy Bear weekend. They stuck out a little too... I mean, the pretty boy Castro jock types don't really look right in the bear community. But we made them feel welcome, Jason shamelessly flirting with every one of them and them flirting back.


The whole gaggle of us then walked over to the triple r for some karaoke, but luckily they had just ended for the night. That is when the bars closed and Jason drove them home and I walked back to the camp ground. When I got there I ran into my friend Gabriel who is just cute as a button. He invited me to come over and hang out with his friends. We then started an impromptu campfire of our own. It was really cool because all the guys coming from the bars stopped by to hang for a little while. When I finally hit the sack I swear I could see the beginning of sunrise. But it was so worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU SPELLED MY NAME WRONG BIATCH!!! It's DERRICK HANSON, not Dereck Hanson.... sheesh... HOW long have you known me?!?