Monday, November 26, 2007

The faces that have worn me...

Halloween 2007: Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Captain Hook




Halloween 2006: The Wicked Witch of the West and her Naughty Flying Monkey



Halloween 2005: Shrek


Halloween 2004: Batman & Robin

Halloween 2003: Boring 'ol Sailor


Halloween 2001: Cruella DeVille


I missed all the Halloweens while I was in the Navy, although they tell me that I was dressing up for Halloween, I was dressing up like a sailor... now go to work!! My last civilian costume was as a Witch and Warlock. Before I really learned how to dress up properly.



I have done drag exactly twice for my chorus: Singing "You're Timeless to Me" from Hairspray, My Edna Turnblad looked like Divine and Dolly Parton had a baby... not pretty. The other time was even worse. I was in scag drag playing the title role in the kd lang song "Big Boned Gal"... oh yeah, sat on a little old lady, a priest and a woman in a wheelchair during that song... oy gay!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Shrek is perfect!!

The Police Disco Lights said...

I love the last one so much. I want to meet her. HAHA