Sunday, January 6, 2008

119 Life Experiences

My life experiences:

(x) had an asthma attack - Boot camp, pulling my teammate through the obstacle course wearing a gas mask
(x) Smoked A Cigarette - Ummm yeah... started when I was 19... yuk!
(x) Smoked A Cigar - Ewwww, once at the Eagle beer bust and never again... bleck!
(x) Been drunk - Again... yeah... the worst two were: Ensenada Mexico, and Pride 2001 in San Francisco
(x) Kissed A Member Of The Same Sex - Wow... yet again... duh. First time was age 12, a boy named Terry
(x) Been In Love or STILL IN LOVE - Yeah... didn't work out... so far
(x) Been Dumped - Ryan Leggasick, my straight friend, in order to wake me the hell up. It worked.
(x) Been Fired - Yikes, a few times... including the Navy
(x) Been In A Fist Fight - A few times in school, countless with my brother, and once with my dad
(x) Snuck Out Of A Parent's House - My brother and I used to sneak out in the middle of the night to explore
(x) Had Feelings For Someone Who Didn't Have Them Back - Many many many times
() Seen Someone You Know Get Arrested - No, but I know where AJ keeps his bail money
(x) Made Out With A Stranger - How else do you get to know somebody???
(x) Gone Out On A Blind Date - The internet is a wonderful thing!!
(x) Had A Crush On someone older then you - I have had a few daddy crushes.... mmmm Sir!
(x) Skipped School - Dont tell Mom, but I totally skipped school on senior skip day!
(x) Slept With A Co-worker. - I was in the NAVY!!!! Like you wouldn't?
() Seen Someone / Something Die - Blessed, only two people I know died and both of them were expected to.
(x) Been On A Plane - The longest was from LA to Sydney AU... 22 hours!!
(x) Thrown Up From Drinking - The whole bottle of goldschlaer that one pride...
() Eaten Sushi - Ewww, gross! I like my meat cooked! And I don't eat things that look the same dead as alive!
() Been Snowboarding/Skiing - Grew up in snow and never once... didn't see the excitement
(x) Been Mosh Pitting - Once in a straight bar and totally by accident... good god angry boys!
(x) Taken Pain Killers - One time Mark gave me one and a shot, next thing I knew I was dancing on a box
(x) Love*(d)* or Lust Someone Who You Can't Have - Have you seen where I live?? Almost every day...
(x) Been in a bad relationship - Had these two horrible friends when I first came out... treated me really bad
(x) Laid And Watched Cloud Shapes Go By - As a child... all the time. As a grown up... on sunny days
(x) Made A Snow Angel - As a child... all the time. As a grown up... anytime I see snow
(x) Had A Tea Party - I am a gay man after all...
(x) Flown A Kite - Not for a long long time...
(x) Built A Sand Castle - Used to go to Laguna and built while my brother Josh body surfed
(x) Gone Puddle Jumping - All the time when I was little, once in bodega bay in heavy rain
(x) Played Dress Up - Mom would catch me and say: That better get back on the hanger when your done.
(x) Jumped Into A Pile Of Leaves - Yeah pine needles, not so much fun
(x) Gone Sledding - Every winter in the back of the house on south end
(x) Cheated While Playing A Game - I cant remember when, but, um... I'm sure I have at some point.
(x) Been Lonely - Only when you make me think about it... GAWD!
(x) Fallen Asleep At Work / School - I got this trick locked, ask me, I can sleep standing up
() Used A Fake / Someone Else's ID - No, and now I'm too old... unless I commit a crime...hmmmmm
(x) Watched The sun set/ sun rise - Every day on westpac
(x) Felt An Earthquake - I do live in San Francisco!
(x) Kissed A Snake - We had a boa constrictor in high school... stupid dare
(x) Been Tickled - Even at my size my dad still pins me down and tickles me
(x) Been Robbed / Vandalized - My first CD collection was stolen from my rack on the boat
(x) Robbed Someone/Something - Yeah... I was a bad little kid
(x) Been Misunderstood.. - Um... I am a human being after all...
(x) Pet A Deer - Grew up in the rockies and they were everywhere...
(x) Won A Contest - When I was nine I won mom a dozen roses for V-day from a radio station
(x) Been Suspended - 8th grade... I got suspended and then expelled from school... hello home school!
(x) Had Detention - In high school I had some interesting times and some weird friends
(x) Been In A Car/ Motorcycle Accident - On the way to lookout camp mom turned a corner and wham!
(x) Had / Have Braces or Retainer - 5th grade... left it on the lunch table... got a lot of spankings
(x) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night - Mmmmm.... what they come in small little pints now!
(x) Had deja vu - Didn't you just ask me this?
(x) Danced in the moonlight - Mmmmmm... memories of the lazy bear bonfire
(x) Hated The Way You Look - At least once a day... thats why I try not to look in a mirror once I look good
(x) Questioned Your Heart - Yeah, again generic everyone question
(x) Been obsessed with post-it-notes - Hmmm... I wonder if "obsessed" is a bit strong?
(x) Squished Barefoot Through The Mud - Eeeeeeewwww... only when I was little, again, sorry mom
(x) Been Lost - In a hole atop a mt in Arch's National Park, so scary... I couldn't climb out!
(x) Been To The Opposite Side Of The World - One of the only good things to come out of the navy
(x) Swam In The Ocean - Every day of every summer when we lived down south...
(x) Felt Like You Were Dying - That asthma attack in boot camp was pretty damn bad
(x) Cried Yourself To Sleep - The night Cord told me he was moving away to New York
(x) Played Cops And Robbers - With Josh, once he put hand cuffs on without having a key... I cried for hours
(x) Recently Colored With Crayons / Colored Pencils / Markers - Made some posters for our last concert
(x) Sang Karaoke - Singing in front of people scares me, but yeah I do it
(x) Done Something You Told Yourself You Wouldn't - Too many to list here... I'll just list one... work.
(x) Made Prank Phone Calls - Is there a child in America that hasn't done this?
(x) Laughed Until Some Kind Of Beverage Came Out Of Your Nose - Eewwwwww.... milk
(x) Kissed In The Rain - Ahhhh romance... I cant remember who it was with, but I remember it was nice.
(x) Written A Letter To Santa Claus - Mom, do you still have any of these?
(x) Been Kissed Under A Mistletoe - Generic question that every says yes to
(x) Watched The Sun Set With Someone You Care / Cared About - In the park behind the castle in Prague
(x) Blown Bubbles - Any time I get some... it's like heroine
(x) Made A Bonfire - Lazy bear, really good way to make friends in the woods.
(x) Crashed A Party - I wouldn't say crashed, but I wasn't invited, but my presence made it a better party!
(x) Traveled More Than 5 Days With A Car Full Of People - Being on a boat with 450 men for 6 months count?
(x) Gone Rollerskating / Blading - Skating as a child at funplex, yes! Blades, once and never again!
(x) Had A Wish Come True - Many many times, I'm kinda blessed that way. Thanks Gary!
(x) Been Humped By A Monkey - Oh god, sad to say, yes, twice. Two different moneys.
(x) Worn Pearls - What respectable gay man hasn't???
(x) Jumped Off A Bridge (into water) - Polar bear swim after boot camp...Lake Michigan+December = COLD!
(x) Swam With Dolphins - Puerto Vallarta and Thailand
(x) Got Your Tongue Stuck To A Pole/ Freezer/Ice Cube - Favorite torture technique of older brother Josh
(x) Kissed A Fish - Above mentioned dolphins... they are fish, right?
(x) Worn The Opposite Sex's Clothes - Only twice as an adult... on stage... for a show... I swear!
(x) Sat On A Roof Top - Went tanning with AJ on our old rooftop... man I got burned!
(x) Screamed At The Top Of Your Lungs - Everyone should do this, just to relieve pressure
(x) Done / Attempted A One-Handed Cartwheel - I'm glad they put that "attempted" in there
(x) Talked on the phone for more than 6 hours - I was a teenage girl... what can I say.
(x) Stayed Up All Night - By choice yes, every now and again... By force yes, every day in the navy
(x) Picked And Ate An Apple Right Off The Tree - Crab apple, and trust me, I do NOT recommend it!
(x) Climbed A Tree - Hello, grew up in the mountains... try climbed every tree
(x) Had / Been In A Tree House - Josh and I had a cool one behind the duplex, it had an arrow target!
() Have been/Are scared To Watch Scary Movies Alone - Not until they start making movies scary again.
(x) Seen/heard a Ghost. - Mary talked to us on a Ouija board at a shelter in Laguna
() Have/had More Than 30 Pairs Of Shoes or Flip Flops - I do have a lot... but I'm sure not that many...
(x) Gone Streaking - Not my idea... I hate being naked!!!
(x) Been to/Visited Someone At Jail - One of Stacey's exes Sky. Man he was HOT, plus he gave good phone sex
(x) Played Chicken - A couple times in OC with Hala, Stacey and the gang... never for real
(x) Been Pushed Into A Pool With All Your Clothes On - Being a never-nude, I actually prefer it this way!
(x) Been Told You're Hot By A Complete Stranger - Victor, Halloween, walked up and kissed me as batman
(x) Broken a bone - When I was 1 or 2, one of the legs... not sure which
(x) Been Easily Amused - Constantly, thank god... couldn't imagine going through life without laughing a lot
(x) Caught A Fish - This one time at summer camp I caught 3 really big ones in a row, I felt so cool
(x) Caught A Butterfly - At Great America with Danny, landed right on my shirt
(x) Laughed So Hard You Cried - Laughter through tears is one of my favorite emotions!!!
() Cried So Hard You Laughed - I'm not sure I ever want anything to make me cry so hard
(x) Mooned / Flashed Someone - Again I defer to my reckless youth
(x) Had someone Moon / Flash You - Yes, and I greatly enjoyed it... he was HOT!!!
(x) Cheated On A Test - I helped someone write one of their final exams... does that count?
(x) Forgotten Someone's Name - Sadly this happens a lot... I think my memory banks are full
(x) French braided someones hair - Gay!! Thanks mom, Hala, Stacey, April, etc...
(x) Been Kicked Out Of Your House - One of the best things my parents ever did for me
(x) Rode A Roller Coaster - Until I realized I was too big to fit in them... damn body!
(x) Went Scuba-Diving / Snorkeling - In Puerto Vallarta, beautiful
(x) Had A Cavity - Recently I got my first cavity filling. 32 years, one cavity... not bad!
(x) Been Used - A few times, once that I regret and think about often. That moment with W.
(x) Fell Going Up The Stairs. - Only when intoxicated!
(x) Licked A Cat - Just to torture Psychotica... god I hated that damn cat
(x) Bitten Someone - Apparently when I was young, this was my fighting style of choice
(x) Licked Someone - Ummm... yes, and no comment. What, my mom reads this!!!
(x) Been Shot At - In the navy, during drills, and never with live rounds
(x) Flattened someone's tires - He deserved it, he was an utter bastard. Glad Stacey dumped him.
(x) Driven a car until the gas light came on - And will continue to until gas isn't so dammed expensive!
(x) Had five dollars or less and bought something? - This happens every pay period!!!

No comments: