Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Death Today


My death today, it shouldn't last too long
Just an age or two to correct the wrongs
I'm having trouble breathing in this place
Like I've been mislaid somewhere out in space

So many things now I can't comprehend
Death seems the only way to make it all end
Reasons to fight seem to disappear fast
And nothing I do seems ever to last

Dying today will surely clear my head
Only one downfall, that I will be dead
A few exceptions I know there will be
But few will notice a world without me

Some tears will fall and some will wonder why
On this day of all days I chose to die
No big event, no obvious reason
A random day, a change of a season

A moment felt once by each human being
I know that you all have seen what I'm seeing
These thoughts in my head, standing on the ledge
Please show me how to step back from the edge.

1 comment:

Dezign BuZz said...

AARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!