Friday, August 22, 2008

Donde Esta a Key?


I have this strange new hobby...

When I was running the Jon Sims Center, there was this big jar of keys. It was every key that the space had collected over it's 30 year run. Every time the locks were changed, every key that was returned by a tenant, and every key that was ever forgotten and never claimed.

Well, when we closed the doors, I decided to take the keys home. I thought I might be able to make something with them... this is what has come out so far... and for those of you that are going to ask... yeah, I still have a bunch more. But I am always looking for more... so if you have some, or find some, hand 'em over, I'll make art out of them.

Title: THREE


Title: Spring Flower


Title: The Bridge


Title: Dragon Sunrise


The best key that came into my possession by way of the Jon Sims Center, hanging on my wall, so that every single one of my guests can go home and say that while here, they held in their hands the Key to San Francisco...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

This is just soooo cool!!
Missing you Shane the Giant!
Love, brittany