Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My weekends ecstacy...


I was out doing my least favorite thing this weekend (shopping for clothes for myself), and I was trying to find some cool looking black comfortable shoes that I could wear with business clothes at work...


I had been to Macy's a couple weeks earlier and seemed to remember a cool looking set of Puma's that I wouldn't pay that much for... so I thought I would go back and see if they had anything on sale.


I found the shoes that I wanted the last time, and they had been marked down so much that I was able to buy both the black shoes and the white shoes for the price of one!!


I don't know about the rest of you, but I love what this recession is doing to retail prices!! I can finally shop at the froo froo shii shii stores without feeling snooty!!

No comments: