Friday, May 28, 2010

I Know

I know every beating of your heart
I know every end before you start
I know the looks you give, and what they mean
I know those looks will never look toward me

I know your feelings of love are true
I know every neurotic thing you do
I know when your happy you wave side to side
I know when you wave up and down its goodbye

I know your happy when your with me
I know there's so much you want to be
I know every line that lines your face
I know I can never have that place

I know which movies make you cry'
I know what jokes make you split your side
I know what turns you on and makes you glow
I know these are things I can never show

I know the pain in life you've felt
I know the blows your life has dealt
I know there's nothing I could ever do
To make you love me the way I love you

No comments: